Many cosmetic dentists specialise in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry including performing the perfect smile makeover.
Most people aren’t happy with how their smile looks and often feel less than, as well as feeling insecure about smiling when it comes to taking pictures.
A smile makeover involves more than one cosmetic treatment option to improve the way you look. Click here for smile makeovers in London.
Popular cosmetic dentistry options that are included within a smile makeover:
- Porcelain veneers – cosmetic dentists can improve crooked, uneven, worn or discoloured teeth.
- Dental implants – dental implants can replace missing teeth.
- Cosmetic dentures – another great option to replace teeth.
- Porcelain crowns – very natural and strong restoration for damaged teeth.
- Porcelain bridges – an alternative to replacing teeth
- Teeth whitening – the most effective way to whiten natural teeth.
- Orthodontics / braces – can be used to correct crooked, spaced or malpositioned teeth.
- Gum reshaping – correction of uneven or ‘gummy’ smile.
- Botox or Restylane – a very popular treatment to correct wrinkles and folds of the face.
A cosmetic dentist will always assess thoroughly what your individual concerns are. All the options will be thoroughly discussed.
Once you are happy and understand the smile makeover treatment, your cosmetic dentist can transform your smile.
Please contact PRS Health Zone for more information about cosmetic dentistry.